We make purchasing and financing property while abroad quick and efficient.
One of the most challenging parts of purchasing an Australian property while living abroad is finding and arranging the right finance.
Australian Expat Loans specialises in helping Australian expats, temporary residents and foreign investors purchase and finance property in Australia. We thoroughly understand the complex requirements of non-resident investors with respect to foreign currency, regulatory and taxation factors.
To find out more about how we can help, contact us on (+61) 2 9965 7292 or register for your complimentary 30 Minute Expat Lending Needs Analysis.
We’ll help you find the right loan, including loans up to 95% LVR (5% deposit).
We’re experienced at assisting foreign investors to own their own piece of Australia.
9 Reasons To Choose Australian Expat Loans
- We offer a Specialist Australian expat mortgage broking service, making us uniquely qualified to source and facilitate the right finance for your needs.
- We provide you with a Detailed Mortgage Portfolio Plan that incorporates a finance product recommendation, structuring recommendations, total cost analysis as well as a debt elimination and risk management plan (value $650).
- We provide you with a Property Investment Cash Flow Analysis Report for your specific property that provides you with information on return on investment, e.g. property growth rate, rental yield, future projections etc., including an estimation of tax credits.
- We are happy to distribute Certificates of Finance Approval to real estate agents who are selling suitable properties that meet your specifications. These don’t disclose your finance limit but a price range with what type of property you are seeking. Many properties are not advertised and it helps to be on agents’ list as a serious buyer.
- We give you up to 10 Comparative Market Analysis Reports of properties you are considering buying – free of charge. These 10-page property-specific reports include an estimated property value, historical movement, recent sales in the area etc. Provided by Residex, each report is valued at $75 (total value $750).
- We Project Manage and co-ordinate your finance, buyer’s agent (if required), real estate agent and solicitor, from purchase to settlement.
- 24-hour Banking Helpdesk: if you have a banking problem you need resolved, simply delegate it to our Banking Helpdesk and we'll take ownership and resolve the issue for you.
- We keep you in the loop with scheduled email updates detailing any news from your lender, agents or support professionals.
- Ongoing support: Included in our service, we check your investment loan statements twice yearly to detect any interest errors and ensure your lender remains competitive