Specialist Mortgage Planners To Australian Expats
As mortgage planners specialising in serving the needs of Australian expats, we aim to consider your overall financial picture and devise a lending strategy that will serve you well, now and in the future.
Arranging finance for property purchase or investment is a complex process at the best of times. When you’re an expat, the process becomes even more complicated.
You not only have distance and different time zones to contend with, but lender policies and relevant laws are considerably different for expats compared with resident Australians.
Most mortgage brokers don’t have expert knowledge in this space because they deal almost exclusively with resident borrowers.
Australian Expat Loans is different because we specialise in this area – building our entire service offering around finding you the most suitable funding solution while making the process as easy as possible for you.
Here are some of the key benefits we offer:
- We assess your entire financial position and take into account your lifestyle. We seek to understand your current situation, your immediate goals and your long term vision. Expats’ plans and residency situation can change a few years down the track. It’s important that your finance plan and structure remains flexible to account for this.
- We source the most suitable finance package for you from our panel of lenders, including all the major banks. This is presented to you as a Mortgage Portfolio Plan, which includes a finance recommendation, total cost analysis, debt management and debt elimination plan. We also provide a recommendation on how to best structure your loans to maximise your cash flow and minimise your risk.
- We’re happy to provide Comparative Market Analysis Reports on properties of interest, including a valuation on market price and historical information on the property. Then we populate this information into a Property Investment Analysis Report so you have all the relevant data at hand.
- We facilitate the entire transaction for you and ‘project manage’ all parties involved e.g. solicitors, buyers agents, vendors real estate agents etc. This is of particular value if you’re living halfway across the world!
- We understand which lenders’ policies favour your situation, helping to obtain a quick approval for the funds you need.
- We have access to the lowest rate lenders in Australia with the ability to lend with little as a 5% deposit
- Under certain circumstances, Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) can be added on top of the loan.
- We arrange variable rate loans, fixed term loans, investment loans, multiple structuring for property investors, lending via trust or company structures.
- You’re protected by our unique ‘Triple Guarantee’ (see sidebar graphic for details).
- Our 24/7 Banking Helpdesk is here for you to assist with your ongoing banking and finance needs.
- Free 6-monthly reviews of your situation are conducted automatically, to ensure your plan is on track, your home loans statements are correct and that you are not overcharged.
How to find out more
Because there is very little information in this area available for expats, we’ve put together a Free Report called The Aussie Expat’s Guide To Buying Australian Property. We recommend you download this information to find out more about the expat financing process.
If you’re ready to proceed or would like to find out more, we recommend you call us on +61 2 9965 7292 or contact us to arrange a complimentary 30 Minute Expat Lending Needs Analysis.
We look forward to assisting you secure the best expat finance solution for your Australian property purchase.