Are You A Foreign Resident Looking To Buy Australian Property?
The Australian property market is popular with foreign investors for many reasons, including strong historical growth, good rental returns and a stable political climate. Australia also offers a stable and growing economy. The strength of the Australian economy was well demonstrated in 2009, when it was one of the few developed economies to resist recession during the Global Financial Crisis.
If you are a foreign investor, we understand the rules and regulations you need to meet (including the Foreign Investment Review Board). We can arrange loans in AUD up to 80% of the value of the property.
What Property Purchasing Options Are Open To Foreign Residents?
Foreign investors are only able to buy brand new property and must seek approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. We can answer all your question and assist with approval through the process.
Who Doesn’t Need To Submit An Application To The Foreign Investment Review Board?
You do not need to submit an application for approval to acquire real estate in Australia if:
- you are an Australian citizen living abroad
- your spouse is an Australian citizen (not a Permanent Resident) and you are purchasing residential real estate in both names as joint tenants (not tenants in common)
- you are a New Zealand citizen and you are purchasing residential property
- you are purchasing new dwelling(s) from the developer, where the developer has pre-approval to sell those dwellings to foreign buyers
Here are some of the key benefits we offer foreign investors:
- We assess your entire financial position and take into account your lifestyle. We seek to understand your current situation, your immediate goals and your long term vision.
- We source the most suitable finance package for you from our panel of lenders, including all the major banks. This is presented to you as a Mortgage Portfolio Plan, which includes a finance recommendation, total cost analysis, debt management and debt elimination plan. We also provide a recommendation on how to best structure your loans to maximise your cash flow and minimise your risk.
- We’re happy to provide Comparative Market Analysis Reports on properties of interest, including a valuation on market price and historical information on the property. Then we populate this information into a Property Investment Analysis Report so you have all the relevant data at hand.
- We facilitate the entire transaction for you and ‘project manage’ all parties involved e.g. solicitors, buyers agents, vendors real estate agents etc. This is of particular value if you’re living halfway across the world!
- We understand which lenders’ policies favour your situation, helping to obtain a quick approval for the funds you need.
- We have access to the lowest rate lenders in Australia
- We arrange variable rate loans, fixed term loans, investment loans, multiple structuring for property investors, lending via trust or company structures.
- You’re protected by our unique ‘Triple Guarantee’ (see sidebar graphic for details).
- Our 24/7 Banking Helpdesk is here for you to assist with your ongoing banking and finance needs.
- Free 6-monthly reviews of your situation are conducted automatically, to ensure your plan is on track, your home loans statements are correct and that you are not overcharged.
How to find out more
If you’re ready to proceed or would like to find out more, we recommend you call us on +61 2 9965 7292 or contact us online to set up a time to talk.
We look forward to assisting you secure the best finance solution for your Australian property purchase.