Specialist Finance Help For Temporary Residents Of Australia
If you’re living in Australia on a visa and you wish to buy your own home while you reside here, we can help.
It is a rule that temporary residents have to sell their home when they leave Australia. On many occasions, temporary resident visa holders apply for permanent residency and are allowed to keep their home.
You don’t need to apply to the Foreign Investment Review Board if you hold a permanent resident visa and you are purchasing residential property.
Here are some of the key benefits we offer temporary residents:
- We assess your entire financial position and take into account your lifestyle. We seek to understand your current situation, your immediate goals and your long term vision.
- We source the most suitable finance package for you from our panel of lenders, including all the major banks. This is presented to you as a Mortgage Portfolio Plan, which includes a finance recommendation, total cost analysis, debt management and debt elimination plan. We also provide a recommendation on how to best structure your loans to maximise your cash flow and minimise your risk.
- All lenders have different lending criteria. We understand all the major lenders’ guidelines and policies and know which lenders are most likely to fund your home.
- We facilitate the entire transaction for you and ‘project manage’ all parties involved e.g. solicitors, buyer’s agents, vendor’s real estate agent etc.
- We have access to the lowest rate lenders in Australia
- In some circumstances, temporary residents can buy with as little as 5% deposit.
- We arrange variable rate loans, fixed term loans, investment loans, multiple structuring for property investors, lending via trust or company structures.
- You’re protected by our unique ‘Triple Guarantee’ (see sidebar graphic for details).
- Our 24/7 Banking Helpdesk is here for you to assist with your ongoing banking and finance needs.
- Free 6-monthly reviews of your situation are conducted automatically, to ensure your plan is on track, your home loans statements are correct and that you are not overcharged.
How to find out more
If you’re ready to proceed or would like to find out more, we recommend you call us on +61 2 9965 7292 or contact us online to set up a time to talk.
We look forward to assisting you secure the best finance solution for your Australian property purchase.